Monday, April 25, 2011

Paradise, Repeat.

I mean... what can I say in this post that is really much different than my previous ones... we are so lucky to be living in an amazing place these couple of weeks and each and every day is absolutely amazing... we are really enjoying this vacation and so is Tate- he might not want to come home.

We went to Big Sur today and had lunch at Nepenthe (INCREDIBLE burger) but I forgot my iPhone AND my camera SD card.... it was a bit foggy so I we will need to go back anyways to check out the view...

Here are a few pics from today ... captured moments of life in the sand, while waves crash on the beach as you sip your slightly chilled glass of pinot that you purchased from a local vineyard... I'll say it again, I LOVE Carmel.











No comments:

Post a Comment