Sunday, June 12, 2011

Here comes the ring bearer!

Only a year old and he has already walked down 'the aisle'.... This weekend Jeremy, Owen and I flew to Beaver Creek, Colorado for my friend's, Dave Siever and Becca Clark's wedding. I went to Trinity with both the bride and groom and I couldnt be happier for these two! Owen was the ring bearer and he was adorable and did a wonderful job! Since Owen isnt walking just yet, Becca had her nephews pull him in a red wagon, it was pretty adorable!

I cant wait to get the pictures from her wedding photographer because I had my hands so full getting him ready, in the wagon and down the isle on time, that I didn't get a chance to take many photos! But here are a couple before the ceremony and after!

Becca was the most beautiful bride and I feel so blessed that she allowed my family to be a part of her wedding- thank you Becca! xoxo













No comments:

Post a Comment