Wednesday, August 4, 2010

First weekend away- Chicago and Lollapalooza


We are heading to Chicago tomorrow am to enjoy some slightly cooler weather, less humidity and good music.... as well as a few late mornings, late nights and a couple cocktails ;)
My first weekend away from Owen starts tomorrow and I cant help but start to already miss him even when I am sitting right here holding him.
I wouldn't trade a single late night or extremely too early of a morning with my precious son for anything- however, I am looking forward to spending some time with Jeremy.
We leave tomorrow and return Sunday. Lotte is flying into Houston to spend some time with her grandson and I know she is REALLY looking forward to that! When I opted to fly out on Friday instead of Thursday, my mother suggested I keep my itinerary and fly out Thursday am- and I think that is just because she wanted more alone time with Owen :) haha

I am going to try and only call once every other hour instead of every hour while I am away... :)

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! Owen looks so alert - let's have a playdate when you are back!

    ReplyDelete