Monday, August 16, 2010

{Nap time!!}



This past week we have been getting Owen on a nap schedule and it worked itself out pretty well and I have to admit that I love it when he naps :) Its mom time then. Now, I am actually getting some things done and answering some emails in a timely manner!
Owen takes 3 naps a day- the morning nap is about an hour, the afternoon is anywhere from 1.5 hrs to 3 hrs and his late afternoon nap is about 45 min to an hour... Love the naps!
I am starting my workout/get back in shape routine today... I really want to do it and then at the same time, I dont... seems like there is so much work ahead of me! I guess that just means I better get started now!

Here is a picture from our dinner last night with the Davids- I didn't get any of Isabel and me but I did get a shot of the dads following us downtown while pushing the boys... what great husbands and fathers :) We strolled down to the Grove for dinner with the babies and it went really well! Elliott and Owen will be hanging out a lot... Isabel and I are plotting a vacation overseas with the babies .... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment