Thursday, October 21, 2010

Eeeeeee!



As of yesterday morning, Owen has figured out how to 'squeal'. You know that high pitch screeching noise a baby can make that makes your toes curl... that is the sound I am talking about. He likes to make it when he is perfectly happy and content- I think he is experimenting on my reaction time to see how fast I will react to him after he makes that noise because he does it ALL the time now! It is really perfect timing for our flight to Newark and then down to Bermuda tomorrow- ha! I am packing books and toys and I am hoping that between eating sleeping and playing I can do enough to keep him from finding that high pitch again- thank you music class :)
Wish me luck tomorrow... I am really looking forward to those beautiful beaches!

I used to be the person that rolled my eyes and thought to myself " oh great, this is just awwwesome. Where are my head phones, hurry, quick put them on and turn the volume all the way up" when a baby sat near me on a plane- funny how tables turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment