Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lil tigger - Happy Halloween!

This weekend is Halloween and I think its probably been at least 4-5 years since I have actually dressed up for Halloween and attended a 'Halloween party". Frankly, you could have probably labeled me a Halloween scrooge. I just found Halloween to be so much effort and I guess there werent many fun 'Halloween" parties going on either. But since we have Owen, Halloween is going to be so much fun.
This year I have 2 costumes for the little man. We tried on his 'tiger' outfit. Both of our mascots in college was a tiger (Trinity & Princeton). I was looking for a costume that he can wear comfortably in a stroller or Bjorn because we are heading to Richmond, VA to stay with Molly, Rob and Henry and going to a Halloween party Sunday night with the little boys, so no wings!! Yeah, we are getting on another plane and I am flying solo with Owen to Richmond! So here is a peek at his tiger outfit.... we are going to try on his puppy outfit that Aunt Lo sent us, tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment