Saturday, October 16, 2010

Our little pumpkin: Austin and San Antonio



Owen and I jumped in the car and drove to San Antonio Wednesday afternoon to spend a few days with Lotte. We covered some serious ground and saw some great friends and family. Owen was the perfect road trip buddy... I first packed up the car and took him to San Antonio when he was 4 weeks old. A lot of friends couldnt believe that I would make that trip alone with Owen, but I couldnt believe I had to wait 4 weeks to do it! I love taking Owen places and giving him these experiences- I often joke about how Jeremy and I plan to strap him on our back and travel with him and there is no joking to it... we are very serious! We are all going to Bermuda next weekend and we cant wait!


On Wednesday we stopped in Katy to visit Jeremy's grandmother and Owen's great grandmother, Granny, who turns 91 in December! Owen is the first 'Radcliffe' grandson, so Granny was thrilled that we were having a boy who would carry the Radcliffe name.






We were lucky enough to spend the next afternoon with Nana, Owens other great grandmother! Grandy met us at Nana's and we took Owen to the pumpkin patch down the road and had a blast with him.
















Grandy put Owen on 'blackie' the tire swing horse... I think Owen will be riding his pony in no time!








Owen also go to hang out with Uncle Chance-



One of my great friends from high school came by and met Owen. Courtney is due with Hugo Stolte V (aka: Cinco) in 7 weeks! I really enjoyed catching up with her and I am so excited that she is having a boy! Courtney- I cant wait to meet Cinco!



Mom and I drove to Austin with Owen and had a great time. We stayed at San Jose Hotel and it worked out perfectly for us because we could sit by the pool after Owen went to bed and enjoy a glass(es) of wine and we could watch him the entire time with my video monitor- I love that thing!





Of course we had to pop into By George, one of my favorite store, and Owen was center of attention while waiting on me to try on some things...


We love Jo's Coffee shop












No comments:

Post a Comment