Monday, December 6, 2010

6 month check up

Today we had our 6 month check up! - 20 lbs and 28 inches

He is 85th percentile- big baby boy!

Owen is still army crawling but he is much quicker and crawls all over. He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks right now- so I know its only a matter of time until he takes off!

He is babbling up a storm. He sits up grabs at things constantly and loves to bang items against each other. He just started scrunching his nose and making a "sniff" noise- its hilarious.

Owen eats every 4-5 hours and LOVES fruit. I think that he probably loves fruit because that is all I ate when I was pregnant... fruit, fruit and more fruit. In fact, Owen is probably half orange. It wasn't until I was about 7 months pregnant that I could stomach to eat protein in the form of meat.
Doc says we can start finger foods in a few weeks... this is going to be a great photo opportunity.... I am imagining spaghetti and tomato sauce all over his face :)



No comments:

Post a Comment