Thursday, December 30, 2010

7 months and our first tooth!

Owen is 7 months old today and last night dad found a little white tooth coming in on the bottom... we finally have a tooth!
Here are a few pictures I took of Owen today with my new camera lens... obviously still trying to figure out how to use it with lighting etc- its huge... I really need a stand for this lens- hard to take pictures by hand!

Owen still has blue/green eyes- they look dark blue when he wears certain colors and other times they look green...
He is crawling and getting around as well as starting to pull up on our couch- he hasnt quite done it yet but he is trying to...

We are heading to my dads next week so I will post pics from our trip to the ranch when we get back!
Happy New Year... 2011 is going to have to be a pretty good one to beat 2010 for me :)

xoxo


















No comments:

Post a Comment