Monday, December 20, 2010

That time of the year...

It has been very busy around our house. I think our house maintenance "to-do" list grew a foot and there have been many other "to-do's" with Christmas parties and Christmas shopping!
Owen is such a precious little boy- I enjoy every day I have with him. Today we met some girlfriends and their little babies, who are Owen's age, for coffee... Owen sat in a high chair for the second time... big boy! I love that he can sit in a high chair... this way I dont have to clear out a huge space in the corner of the room to put the stroller! Plus, he loves sitting at the table with me and playing with whatever is in reach.
Owen has started to pick at things on the table in front of him but he on the breach of developing the ability to "feed himself"... and I mean the ability to put his own food in his mouth... He doesn't quite have the "pinch" concept down... he will grab a piece of banana with his whole hand and shove it "on" his mouth... we are close.

Here are a couple of pictures from the past week... Owen is still obsessed with daddy's guitar. We got him a drum (early Christmas gift) and we finally cleaned out our bike room- which is now, the new play room... once Owen gets to standing/walking- we will get him a play table and chairs in there... for now, a big wide open space with plenty of room to crawl is perfect :) I love how much sunlight gets in this room- its perfect for a baby.






No comments:

Post a Comment