Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just hanging out...

Not much new going on this week... Ive been trying to play catch up with a few things since last week and Jeremy and I are working on getting our St. Pattys Day GWTF shirt out asap...
I am also in the process of buying furniture for our house which is proving to be more difficult than I imagined. I dont have a knack for this type of thing so I have a couple people helping me... we are going to actually use our dining room soon and we are turning our upstairs deck into a paradise... I am looking forward to having friends over to hang out and have dinner up there on a beautiful spring evening on the new table and couches, new landscaping and a big huge umbrella... I will take some before and after pics... Its a mess up there right now- its crazy what the Houston sun and weather will do to mediocre quality furniture.
My new obsession is the Royal Botania website...

Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment