Thursday, February 3, 2011

The ups and downs of mobility...



Owen is now on the go... he is a speed demon when it comes to crawling and he has started pulling up on everything. He resembles a seal at times when all the sudden he will pop his head up to your level, whether that be sitting on the couch or in a chair. But along with the new "ups" comes the new "downs".... Owen is experiencing bumping his head more and falling on awkward objects as he attempts to walk on his own 2 feet alone and pull himself up.... I am doing my best to clear his path of any harmful objects but no matter what I do- he finds a way sometimes to fall on that one random little ball or hit his head on the side of his train or wagon... but he is a little tough guy... he may wince or let out a little whine as he looks to me for a reaction... I just sit there and smile back at him and he will go on.. unless he hits his head a little too hard and cries, I then of course kiss it and make it all better...
Oh, I finally gated in one side of the playroom... its awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment