Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Passport? Check!

We are heading to Roatan Island in Honduras tomorrow and I can't wait to get there! I used to start packing for these kind of trips weeks in advance... but it wasn't until today that I had time today to really think about my trip and start thinking about what I am going to take! I have been so busy with Owen I haven't had much time to pack.... I really want a new bathing suit, but I guess I am going to have to make do! :) I haven't built up enough courage to endure those harsh halogen lights in dressing rooms. I don't think I am ready for that just yet..

I am looking forward to waking up after 7am, getting some great Vitamin D (but not too much), and relaxing. Jeremy is really looking forward to playing some golf at the Black Pearl. I would normally play golf but the idea of being able to lounge all day by a beautiful beach with not one single responsibility on my mind other than whether I want a floater or not on my rum punch sounds so much more my kind of speed for this weekend!

My reading material will consist of Infinite Jest and this months InStyle.... I don't think my legs have really seen much sun since summer 2009- that is pretty scary.

I guess all I really need to pack is a bathing suit, flip flops, hat and a sundress...but of course I am going to pack MUCH more than just that :)

While its just hitting me that we get to spend a weekend in Honduras starting tomorrow... its also hitting me that I am not going to see Owen for that long, and that makes me start missing him already and I havent even left!

Have a wonderful rest of your week and a great weekend!!! I am taking my new lens so I am hoping I will have some good pictures to share with you when we return.

No comments:

Post a Comment