Wednesday, March 30, 2011

10 months old today!

Owen is 10 months old today! Where did our 9th month go? Wow, time flies by so fast! This past month Owen has started full on cruising (which means walking around and getting from place to place while holding on or balancing with the support of an object). He pulls up on everything and walks from one place to another ( with support) He walks sideways along walls now- he uses the wall to balance him but he will walk sideways along our windows that face the backyard- he is going to be walking in no time!
Owen said "Ta Ta" yesterday for "Tate" our dog. He calls Jeremy 'dada' and he will say 'mama' if you ask him to most of the time, but he doesnt look at me and say " mama!" just yet. Here is a video of him going a little fast with his walking wagon... I cant believe my very happy, loveable and energetic boy is 2 months away from a year old!

Here is a video of Owen walking- haha




"I think since I am 10 months now, I'm going for all showers, no more baths"




No comments:

Post a Comment