Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Visiting San Antonio- Lotte & Grandy

I spent most of last week in San Antonio visiting my my parents (aka: Lotte and Grandy), my brother Chance and my grandmother, Nana. Every time I stay with my mom it is truly a breath of fresh air... its so wonderful having such an amazing mother who is so wonderful with Owen and who I can lean on for help- she is an amazing mother and unbelievable grandmother. Owen and I got to get some good Grandy time in as well. My dad drove into San Antonio to see us ( or probably really to just see Owen :) ) We had a great time seeing him... Owen is looking forward to spending the week with Grandy on the ranch this summer! My father is going to take Owen for an entire week while Jeremy and I are out of town. Grandy's house is going to be somewhere Owen will want to go all the time... I have a feeling its going to be "Grandy Camp" due to all the cool stuff there is to do out there.

I really enjoyed myself and Owen had a wonderful time with his grandparents! Here are some of my favorite photos of the week...

I know, I know... Owen wont like this photo when he gets older!

















No comments:

Post a Comment