Sunday, January 9, 2011

Grandys for the week

Owen and I were out all week staying with my father in Concan. He had a knee replacement surgery and we helped him get to and from places.... we had a great time with Grandy and I know Grandy had a wonderful time with little Owen!
Here are some pictures from my visit....

Owen and I were so lucky to see my old babysitter, Nonny. Nonny took care of me from 4 months of age. She has her own grandchildren now and they all call her Nonny- I picked that name for her :) She is a very special person in my life and it was so awesome to introduce Owen to her.... we were at Rexall Drug Store, one of my favorite spots- an old drink fountain in Uvalde... they have great coke floats and grilled cheeses!



Memaw came by to see Owen- here is Owen with his great grandmother!





Here are some other images of Owen with Grandy and Owen exploring everything from the grass to his own toes and tooth coming in :)















No comments:

Post a Comment