Thursday, January 13, 2011

Time to take the tree down...



So our Christmas tree is still sitting in the living room...with no presents under it and 3 ornaments have fallen off over the last 3 days, I assume, due to the dead weak branches. I think its time to take it down. Its definitely time to take down the tree because I have been browsing resort collections online trying to find a bathing suit that wont offend others vacationing around me when JR and I head to the beach in a month(due to the fact that my body went through a major transformation only 7 months ago). I think its time that I take down the tree... but I am still trying to find a bathing suit. I hate bathing suit shopping.
Online shopping seemed like a less intense experience than fluorescent lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment