Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Speaking with our hands...

Another grey and rainy day in Houston...


Can you see his 2 new front teeth?




We just can't seem to get healthy around the house... Jeremy is home sick today from a not so very pleasant night. Owen and I still have coughs that are lingering around from our colds last week and neither of us can seem to kick it...

On a better note we got to go to music class today! Its amazing to see all of our friends and how much everyone has grown over the holidays! Cousin Henry came with us- its so cute to hear him say my name, "Tia" - I love it :) I decided I wanted to be called 'Tia' because "Aunt Linsay" seemed like WAY too many syllables for an 18 month old... and I had a 'Tia' growing up and she is pretty cool :)

If you read my earlier post and saw the video of Owen signing, you can see for yourself how fast they grow up! Its amazing to me that he is understanding me and what I am saying.... more to show that babies are truly soaking up everything at all times!
Here are a few photos from this am in the playroom... I know, I know, I am obsessed with taking pictures of Owen- can you blame me?





No comments:

Post a Comment