Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More - Food

Owen is now signing 'more' and 'food' in addition to 'Tate'. 'Food' can also stand for 'hungry'.... It is amazing to watch him respond to me.
He was in the bath tonight and I was playing with his rubber duck toy and making sounds and running it in the water around him and I stopped and he signed ' more'..'more'.
While I was putting his pajamas on him tonight he kept signing 'food'. It is as if we both clicked and realized we were communicating this morning and now all of his signs are now coming out... or it is probably true to assume that I finally clicked and realized what he has probably been doing for a while- signing. It is remarkable.

Next on our list... "mom and dad"!!

Owen uses his right hand to hit the top of his left hand when signing 'more'...


and instead of signing 'food' this way... he actually shoves his fingers in his mouth when moving his hand back and forth... too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment