Sunday, September 19, 2010

16 weeks


Owen is 16 weeks old today- I can't believe it has been 16 weeks since he was born! Today he learned how to roll from his back to his stomach- he did it for his daddy while I was at the grocery store... he has been very good at rolling from his stomach to his back but had not been able to roll all the way onto his stomach until today. Owen is jut bursting with new sounds... including 'squeals'- its hilarious... for now:).

He is a very long and lean baby- Im guessing he is pushing 15lbs if not a little over right now- and I would just take a guess and say he is 26-27 inches long? I really have no idea, but I do know he has put on at least 4 inches since he was born. We go to the doctor in a week and a half for Owen's 4 month check up- I cant wait to see how much he has grown!

Owen is so much fun and even though my mornings come much... much... much earlier than they ever used to, they are so much more fulfilling and they are enjoyable even if its 6am, I can't fully open my eyes while trying to change a diaper with bed head hair in my face.... he makes it all worth it.

Now I am off to bed... I really need to get better about going to bed earlier since Owen goes down at 7pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment