Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Football!

Owen is 15 weeks today!

Today was the first Texans game- we beat the Colts! Jeremy went but I stayed behind and grabbed breakfast with little Owen and my mom and Chris.
After we got home, Owen dad and I watched some football... I put on O's football jersey- its the jersey from his Uncle James' old football team, Cinco Ranch. Uncle James now plays for Rice- so I need to update his football jersey for football Sundays!

Owen and I went for a run tonight. It is definitely a new experience to run with a BOB stroller. I wore my heart rate monitor and calculated my heart rate and kept it above 160, as I was instructed to do- phew, I am WAY out of shape. I could only do a couple miles and then I had to power walk.... I am going to blame it on the 'mugginess' outside- shortly after we got home it poured and thundered. I love the rain... love love love the rain!

We are supposed to fly to Bermuda on Friday with Owen for a mini vacation but it looks like Hurricane Igor might change our plans. I was looking forward to taking Owen on his first international adventure- we will watch this hurricane and see how it goes this week...




No comments:

Post a Comment