Saturday, September 25, 2010

17 weeks old... too young for coffee?

Owen is 17 weeks old this weekend.... and he is taking interest in everything I put in my mouth- including this very bright and fun green coffee mug. . . .



Owen is reaching for things now that he realizes he can actually work those long arms and big hands... pretty soon he is going to be grabbing and throwing things- it is amazing how fast these little ones grow.




After breakfast and our morning nap we went for a run... well, mom went for a run and Owen went down for part 2 of his morning nap. I am trying to get back into my running routine and it has been very difficult with our extremely hot weather.... I am looking forward to the temperature dropping because once that happens I am hoping my pant size will drop with it... Here is a close up of Owen this morning in the jogging stroller.

No comments:

Post a Comment