Wednesday, September 29, 2010

18th week!

The weather this week in Houston has been absolutely beautiful! Owen and I started music class at the Motherhood Center and Story Time at the West University Library! Jeremy joined us for music class on Monday- it was so cute, he was the only dad there- I have a feeling that next Monday we are going to see some of the other dads there... Jeremy was the only one brave enough to come and Owen loved having him there. Owen smiled the entire time.
Owen and I have been on a few morning jogs and the cool weather has been wonderful!!! This evening we took Tate and walked to Kraftsmen Bakery to pick up our fresh bread... there was no way I could drive there, its too beautiful outside!

Owen is growing up so fast. He can control his arms pretty well and is doing a great job working his fingers... he now grabs the bottle, puts it in his mouth and holds it- it is amazing. When he showed interest in wanting to hold it and put it in his mouth I definitely gave it to him... I would love for him to hold that bottle!

We go to the doctor tomorrow for his 4 month appointment.... he will also get some shots ( boo )... So, I have a feeling we will have a movie day tomorrow and I am going to just hold him all day an watch TV- I am anticipating some fussiness.

I am really enjoying the days that I get to spend with O... I cant wait until we can walk over to the zoo or Hermann Park and ride the train or even walk to the Childrens Museum on beautiful days like we have this week... but I am definitely enjoying my baby boy right now and everything I get to do with him, he will be crawling and walking soon and then I am going to have to really be on my toes.

Its hard to believe that this week last year we were informing our friends and family that little Owen was on his way...

Below are a few pictures of our little boy... growing up so fast!







No comments:

Post a Comment