Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring....

It has been raining nonstop in Houston today and I absolutely love it! I love the rain and I think I love it so much because I grew up in a part of Texas that did not get a lot of rain as frequently as we do in Houston.

I love hanging out in the living room with Owen while its raining! I know that when Owen turns mobile and wants to start running around, I am going to be much less favorable towards rainy wet days... but for now, I can cuddle with Owen and I am taking advantage of it!

Our AT&T has been out since Saturday, which was fine because I don't really watch TV that often anyways, so today on our rainy day we listened to a lot of music and it was so fun to watch Owen react to the different types of music. He LOVES the 'beats'/percussion as well as the xylophone (Rockabye Rendition Beatles, U2, Bob Marley and Coldplay CDs). If you have any suggestions of good african/tribal/percussion music, email me!

We laughed and played with a lot of his toys and hung out in our sweatpants all day... Owen is ALMOST rolling over.. we practiced for a while today- Owen was trying so hard!We finished the day with a 20 minute bath filled with lots of laughing, soap and a rainbow waterfall that went all over the island... thank you for that Owen- next time I need to grab the "wee whiz" for the bath!

Almost rolling over....



Bubble Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment