Wednesday, March 17, 2010

About to POP???







Here are a few photos of me at 29 weeks pregnant. My friend, Sarah Harrison (Sarah Harrison Photography), who is an amazing photographer, took some photos of me last weekend and she did a great job! We went over to my in-laws backyard to take the photos and then we shot a few of the photos by my pool in our back yard.

Its really funny to hear all the different responses from people who inquire about my pregnancy- that I dont know. For example, I was at Diedrich's coffee shop this morning and a man looked at me and said "You look like you are ready to pop, how much longer"- haha. I smiled and told him I had 10 more weeks. He was a nice guy and meant that comment in the nicest way possible. I had another lady ask me how far along I was and when I replied with 30 weeks, 10 weeks to go- she said, wow, you are small for 30 weeks! I think she was trying to make me feel good- and it worked! :) I feel like I am getting bigger and bigger every day... and that is a good thing- the little man is growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment