Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Baby Gear!

This afternoon some girlfriends of mine and I got together for lunch. Amy and Shanell brought their little boys, Isaac (belongs to Shanell) is 7 months and Evan (belongs to Amy) is 10 weeks... and Michelle brought her 35 week belly (due end of April). Its always great to catch up with girls who are going through what I am about to go through - I do think its true that you just cant understand until you go through it- but I still think its great to get some insight and different opinions on things. Michelle is going to have a little girl, so, Evan, Isaac and Owen are going to be competing for her attention soon!
Amy was so sweet- she brought me the biggest bag of clothes- filled with newborn onesies and little outfits- 0-3 months- perfect! My sister-in-law, Molly, has also given me some great stuff that was Henry's- which is just amazing- I am so lucky!!
I have a feeling that Owen is going to have a lot of clothes- we are going to have to get some activities planned pronto so that he can wear them all!
I dont have any pictures to post today because I have been trying to organize through all our great stuff! Ill post some tomorrow!
9.5 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment