Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lost Family Dinner











Last night Jake and Noush came over to watch Lost- aka: Family Night! I have been traveling a lot lately and I have become burnt out on eating out ... a homemade meal is what I have been craving! So last night I decided to grill kabobs with a couple of my favorite sides... I always enjoy cooking sides and leaving the grill to Jeremy... that is our team approach on cooking. Sides are my favorite part of a meal most of the time!

We had top sirloin kabobs, macaroni and cheese, peas, spring mix salad followed by chocolate chip cookies and milk :)

28 weeks pregnant... 12 weeks to go- bring on the chocolate chip cookies and macaroni and cheese! I still have 2-3 oranges a day, I constantly crave citrus, fruit and carrots with ranch dressing, but I have always had a soft spot for chocolate chip cookies, lucky for Jake Radcliffe.
Things have been going so well over the last 28 weeks (I always have to knock on wood after I say that). Experiencing pregnancy is completely different than what I had imagined it. I joke with my friends that I will be their "Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy" when its their turn..since I am one of the first to get pregnant. Every week is a new experience for me. I have been lucky enough to have a smooth experience.... My belly decided to start showing about 5-6 weeks ago and right now, my belly is growing by the day. Baby Radbo is kicking, squiggling and moving around all the time. He has been active since 20 weeks, I think we will have a very active and athletic boy on our hands soon enough....

No comments:

Post a Comment