Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dog Trot Farm























Jeremy and I went to the farm this weekend in Round Top for the first time since the wedding. Its absolutely beautiful out there- indian paintbrushes and bluebonnets are blooming along the highway and the oak trees' leaves are back... spring is definitely out in full color. I took some photos of our morning pond visit with the dogs. I also took a picture of the oak trees... and a picture of the trees where we were married. . . Tate had a blast out there- he was covered in mud before 10am Saturday morning- hilarious!!



Wont be long before there will be little boys running around the farm building forts and fishing in the pond. Its exciting to think about all the adventures I had growing up on our ranch.... we had tons of forts, four wheelers, horses, great times driving around the ranch in old beat up trucks or jeeps imagining I was 'driving my friends around' ....

No comments:

Post a Comment