Thursday, April 8, 2010

Photo Loco!













We are almost there! I haven't posted anything on here in a while, sorry! I will post pictures from our visit to my dads this past weekend for Easter once I get the pictures from Jeremys parents. I made it all the way to Concan with my camera and left my memory card in Houston!

All is going well on the Owen front- I went to the Dr. on Monday and everything is on schedule. It still is amazing to me that my check ups these days consist of a tape measure and a heart beat monitor. . . I was always under the impression you got ultrasounds at your appointments. You do get ultrasounds- but only at the beginning- the last ultrasound I had was at 20 weeks when we found out that Owen was a little boy and they did a big check up to make sure he is developing correctly. They said I wont have anymore ultrasounds unless its medically required- so I guess that is a good thing.... but I still want to see the little guy!! The nurse stuck me with a tad bit of reality when she explained to me that they will under no circumstances let me go any longer than 2 weeks late, and they would prefer for you to have your baby within the 40th week, so they will discuss inducing around 40 weeks and a few days... so just as she said " Linsay, you will most definitely have a little baby boy within the next 8 weeks- no matter what!" Reality check!

Two weeks ago, Jeremy and I went to John Blaisdell's 50th birthday party at RDG: Bar Annie and they had an awesome photo booth there for pictures- it was incredible. I am thinking this could be a great idea in 2-3 years for Owens 2nd or 3rd birthday- could be hilarious with kids!

Here are a few pics from the photo booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment