Monday, April 19, 2010

6 week update

I am 34 weeks pregnant
(6 weeks to go!)

I went to Dr. Ivey today and all is on schedule and proceeding as planned- May 30th is still the due date! I go back to Dr. Ivey in 2 weeks and then I will go every week after that appointment. Dr. Ivey said that they will not let me go later than one week after the 30th- so no matter what, Owen will be here before June 6th!

Dr. Ivey is pretty sure he is head down - I told him I thought I could most definitely confirm that due to the fact that I feel like I have his feet in my ribs all day!

Its been raining in Houston the last couple of days- and I have enjoyed it! Its forced me to sit on the couch and relax- something that, believe it or not, is hard for me to do... so I am going to go back to that right now :)

happy monday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindsey - I saw you are my "follower" now - thanks so much! Hope all is well with you - you look great. So exciting to have your new addition soon!

    ReplyDelete