Sunday, April 18, 2010

Friends, Babies and Bellies!

This past weekend was FILLED ( literally from noon to 10pm) with baby showers for two very special friends of mine! Saturday afternoon a group of us hosted a baby shower at SoVino Wine Bar for Isabel David- a very special friend of mine who is due exactly one week before me! Isabel and Danny are expecting a boy too- so we are going to have two little toddlers on the loose getting into all sorts of messes soon enough!





After SoVino, we helped host a party for Blair and Scott Thrash, two very special friends of ours who are expecting a little girl!! They arent revealing the name just yet ... but I think that if little Thrash resembles her mamma at the very least, Owen is going to be one lucky little dude to have such a good looking friend :) Blair is due exactly one week after me...




So, the end of May through the beginning of June will be a definite time of babies for not only us but some of our very close friends! Which is awesome- because this means that I will have some great girlfriends to hang out with, with the little ones soon enough!

I am exactly 6 weeks away from Owens due date today... that is 42 days!! I have been feeling extremely LARGE lately! I have started looking like a chipmunk, you can tell by my photos ... I feel like I am storing berries in my cheeks these days.. My feet and hands aren't swelling yet but my feet are definitely getting a bit tender... I am sleeping well and I do wake up at least once a night - but I go right back to sleep... luckily! Unfortunately, for Jeremy, I have apparently started snoring... which is due to the pressure going on inside- haha- not much I can do about it other than try my best to sleep on my side at all times... poor Jeremy- maybe this is training for the dads to prepare them for what is about to come :)

The nursery is a mess right now- I am waiting on a dresser to come in and once it gets here everything that is all over the floor will go into the dresser and the room should be in order and I will post pictures of the final product.... but if Owen was to come tomorrow we would have everything we need. I dont plan on making any more trips to Babies-R-Us before he comes... at least I sure hope i don't have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment