Saturday, April 10, 2010

BBQ @ Cortneys





Last night I went to Cortneys house for a BBQ- Miss Chelsea Moon was in town visiting from San Francisco. It is always so great to see friends you havent seen in a while- Chelsea and I graduated from Trinity together and were in the same pledge class...
Above are some pictures from the night.... I know I wasn't the only brunette at Trinity, but I sure do have a lot of blonde friends :) But they are great ones!
Here are a few pics... including one of me @ 33 weeks pregnant...

I am now 33 WEEKS pregnant - on my 34th week- extremely hard to believe we are this far along already. My stomach is expanding- getting larger... I still look at it sometime in disbelief- I know Jeremy sure does! Owen is still moving around at top speeds in there and is very high- up in my ribs. I cant eat as much at one time now- I actually can only eat very little- I have to eat several times a day to make up for it.
I go to the doctor in a week, and then I will start going every week after that...I realized this weekend that I only have 6 weekends left... 6 weekends left to sleep in before Owen comes and rocks our world- in the best way!
I am about to take Tate for a walk- I have been trying to stay on top of walking a couple miles at least 5 times a week- its good for Tate and for my water retention. Apparently the walking is keeping me from swelling right now- and I intend on trying to keep it that way! :)
Have a great Sunday- LR

No comments:

Post a Comment