Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Highs... and now the Lows...

I woke up yesterday morning and over the course of the morning noticed that I thought my stomach was a little lower than it has been. If you take a look at any of my pregnant photos, Owen has been sitting just right under my ribs and sitting VERY high- with his little feet right up in my ribs 24/7...I really noticed it when I was standing next to Blair who is as far along in her pregnancy as I am and my stomach was so much higher than hers! It was so obvious that he is sitting super high!! But, as of yesterday, I have noticed that my stomach is lower. When I sit down I can feel my stomach in my lap more now (which is a weird feeling to feel your stomach sitting in your lap- haha) and I didnt notice him kicking my ribs as much yesterday. Therefore, I am making the conclusion that Owen has 'dropped' or began 'dropping' . . . And therefore, the journey begins. I thought for a moment last night about how he is going to come into this world and I wanted to hold my stomach and say, STOP- NO!!! HAHAHA! But, I think the closer we get I am going to be saying "Get out! Get out!"
I have continued to walk about 2.5-3 miles each day with Tate- so lets see if this idea that "walking and exercising" helps you in the long run.... if he is late, I am going to be upset about that!:)

Its a beautiful day in Houston today and I am getting a massage- I cant wait... My lower right back has been killing me- I was told that is due to my 'hips widening'- I said I did not want to hear those two words again- those are not friendly words to me- hahaha- but I guess that will make the whole process easier... Off to take Tate ( and Owen) for a walk...

No comments:

Post a Comment