Thursday, July 15, 2010

My birthday!

26 years ago- July 14, 1984:


Yesterday was my birthday- I love my birthday- who doesnt?! Owen and I had a great day together- this was by far, my favorite birthday:)!I think every year it gets better.

I spent the day with Owen and he was a doll- the perfect baby and I can say that because I am his mom. We had breakfast at Salento with my friend Sarah and then lunch at Benjy's with Rachel and Leslie and then we shopped around for our trip to Nantucket. I found the cutest pair of seersucker pants for Owen- perfect! I have a hard time buying anything for myself these days because things just dont fit the same and it can get a little discouraging... just imagine bathing suit shopping 24/7. Its kind of like that- ha! But I keep telling myself time and patience, Linsay... time and patience.

Last night I met a few of my girlfriends for dinner at Max's Wine Dive- we had a great time and I really enjoyed myself! It was a perfect night of great friends, great wine and great/unhealthy delicious food!

I am so lucky to have all of you girls in my life- you are all such wonderful friends to me- thank you all for making my birthday and every other day amazing!

Jeremy had to fly out of town for work yesterday so we are celebrating my birthday tonight while the grandparents keep Owen over night! :) So I get a 2 day birthday celebration- now that is what I am talking about! So... today I am meeting Papi and Kiss for lunch and handing Owen off to them for the night. Owen spent Sunday night with them and that was the first time I had been away from him over night- I was surprised with how well I handled it- I know he is in great hands with his grandparents who just love and love on him- so I am happy that he has the opportunity to spend this special time with them!

Thank you to all my friends for the sweet text messages, emails and phone calls!

Here are a few pictures from last night- it felt good to get out of my sweatpants- however, it is sometimes discouraging to put on anything other than sweatpants- my sweatpants always fit just right no matter what- ha!






1 comment:

  1. You look great! Don't worry, in just a little bit you'll be back to your old self. I totally know how you feel, though. Am still working back to my old self and I have many months on you! Hope you are having fun on Nantucket!

    ReplyDelete