Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Owen's Newborn Session... a few of my FAVORITES!











Oh my goodness... I have so many favorite photos of Owen, it is so hard for me to chose out of them all! Well, here are just a FEW of my favorites from Owen's newborn session with Jennifer (he was 7 days old during this). I have finally been addressing all the envelopes and I have started mailing his announcements out over the last 2 days... so yours is coming! Since I cant include all of these images on his announcement to show off my little man, I wanted to post them on here. And yes, he is as sweet, loveable, cuddly and perfect as he appears in his photos. Jeremy and I are so blessed to have such a wonderful little boy. He makes each and every day so special and bright... even when I am running on much less sleep than I am used to! I love you Owen, you came into our lives and you have made every day amazing. We are so lucky to have you- we love you!

Jennifer Cusimano ("aka the baby whispering photographer" as Jeremy likes to call her, did such a great job! She is a newborn savant- if you are expecting a baby or know someone that is- reach out to her... you wont regret it! www.jennifercusimano.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment