Sunday, July 11, 2010

Saturday Shenanigans

This past weekend our very close friend Debbie came to stay with us! You might recognize Debbie if you were at our wedding- Debbie was our celebrant (she married us!).



Friday night I went to Carey Ford's surpise birthday party. Carey is one of Owen's godfathers. Happy Birthday Carey- surprise! :)


Sarah and me:


Saturday afternoon, Owen and I had a very busy day! We had breakfast at Black Walnut cafe with Deb:...



... and then went to Jack Weatherly's 1st birthday party!....


.. and then we had a surprise visit by my oldest oldest oldest friend, Merrill, who stopped by the house to meet Owen. Merrill and I grew up together in Uvalde... I can still remember the days that Merrill and I would dress exactly identical all the way down to our rubber band color. We were attached to each other for probably at least 8 or 9 years! :):

No comments:

Post a Comment