Monday, July 26, 2010

We are back!

We got back from Nantucket last night. We had a wonderful trip and Owen was such a good baby! He has now flown on 4 airplanes! I am definitely saving his boarding pass for the baby book!
I will be posting pictures tonight, after he goes to bed- so check back tomorrow morning for pics from the week!
Boysh(my father-in-law) took a lot of pictures, so as soon as I get his pictures and Debbie's pictures, Ill post those as well.
We had such a great time eating clam chowder, riding bikes, drinking blueberry lemonades and cape cods, hanging out on the beach and just enjoying spending time together! I cant wait for our next trip!
I think my favorites were the people watching, riding bikes to Sconset and having lunch at The Summer House and drinking coffee in the living room in the mornings with everyone.
Henry and Nellie definitely kept everyone on their toes as well (Henry Neff, my nephew, and Nellie)
Today I am going to be doing a lot of catching up, laundry and unpacking!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment