Saturday, July 17, 2010

"Nantucket was a whaling town..."

We are heading to Nantucket tomorrow morning for a week- so I am getting things packed and ready. I know I am going to forget something but I pray it is not my breastpump- because I might have to fly all the way back to Houston just to get it- that is the most important item on this trip- I am placing it by the front door.... guys reading this blog, don't visualize and don't try and understand- you cant. If you arent familiar with this item.. dont worry, one day you will be very familiar.
Straw hat purchased, check. Nautical pieces for Owen packed- check. Tennis shoes and workout clothes, check. Sunscreen, check.... I will be posting pictures from our trip, next week.
Jeremy gave me a new zoom lense for my camera, so I am very very exited to use it!!

Here are a couple pictures from Nantucket when Jeremy and I went a couple years ago- who knew we would be returning with a 7 week old!
xoxo(thank goodness my hair grew back)




No comments:

Post a Comment