Sunday, June 13, 2010

Caught up!

{Tate is keeping an eye on the little guy while I get dressed}


{This pose cracks me up- Owen sleeps like this all of the time and its just precious!}




I am finally caught up on my pictures and posts! I could post a million photos of Owen. Every day he changes and I don't want to miss it! It seems like I get the exact same shots of him right now, just in different clothes, with and without a pacifier because he has been sleeping so much! Our son is a sleeper- I am going to brag here and just say that he was sleeping 7 hours at night starting when he was 7 days old. I don't know what I did to deserve this- but I will take it!
Owen is starting to wake up during the day a lot more and he sleeps between his 11am and 3pm feeding most of the time- so I pulled out the Bjorn and I have been 'wearing' my son during the day so that I can get stuff done! I can't wait until he can hold his head up so that I can turn him around so that he doesn't have to face me and he can see what is going on! Right now the Bjorn puts him to sleep- it usually takes about 30 seconds in it and he is out like a light until I take him out.
We have our 2 week check up on Monday with Dr. Finnila and I am so curious to find out how much he weighs. Owen was only 5 days old when we had our first doctor appointment about a week and a half ago- he weighed 8lbs, 1oz. He has definitely been gaining weight and growing... he wears 3 month clothes in some brands and is taking 4oz of milk now!

Jeremy and I are having so much fun with Owen- I can't wait until we can play in the pool, go to the zoo and get out a little more! However, I am really enjoying Owen just the way he is right now and our time at home. The mornings are my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment