Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Behind the Scenes

Owen had a little photo shoot today- which went beautifully! He is such a handsome young man and he sleeps a ton, which makes photographing a sleeping infant easy...

Jeremy and I had Jennifer Cusimano take some photographs of Owen this past Sunday and I had a few more taken today. I cant wait to see the pictures... just like Jeremy said, " Jennifer is a baby whisperer photographer. She 'molds' and poses the little ones in the cutest poses- I have included a few pictures I took of my iPhone of her working with him today- check out how he is holding his head up with his hands- PRECIOUS! :) She keeps her studio very warm and has a heater blowing on the babies the entire time while playing "womb" music in the room. It really is remarkable the touch that Jennifer has. I cant wait to get the photos!

More pics to come very very soon!
xoxo.
Linsay

www.jennifercusimano.com
http://jennifercusimano.com/blog/?cat=21 (newborn blog)





Here is Jennifer working with Owen to get him 'posed' just like we want him- isnt this precious?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lindsay. I love it! You and baby Owen are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete