Friday, June 4, 2010

We are LOVIN' it! (Week One)

Being parents that is... We are loving every minute of it! I need to knock on a huge piece of wood right now- but I am going to say that so far Owen has been one easy baby! He eats so well... sleeps even better than I do (and I can sleep through a hail storm... I actually have before- and I slept through Ike)!
Owen is the most amazing baby- and we are so proud that he is OUR son... We are enamored with each facial expression, cry and even dirty diaper, yup, that is right. Jeremy has taken over diaper duty- super dad and super husband! I am truly blessed to have such an amazing family. Each morning, Jeremy wakes up before me so that he can get Owen up and ready for the day and so that I can get in a few more minutes of sleep before I feed him. Their morning ritual consists of a little Jack Johnson or Ari Rest playing over the home speakers in the baby room while dad sings to him and changes his diaper and dresses him. What a great way to start the day- Owen will be sporting dad's style because he dresses him. Then the two of them wake me up in bed and let me know that it is time for me to get up and get dressed and feed the little munchkin'.
Jeremy is an amazing father, not like I really need to point that one out... and, in addition to knocking the ball out of the park with his exceptional fatherhood abilities, he is an amazing husband- thank you, honey!

Here are a few pictures from this past week- I have posted a lot on facebook(because that was the quickest way to get them up from my iPhoto- since I havent had much time- but here are a few more).















No comments:

Post a Comment