Friday, June 4, 2010

Home Sweet Home +1

No more hospitals, no more 2 vital check-ups, hospital food trays, or bad pillows... Although, I do have to just say real quick that I LOVED ST. LUKE'S- the staff there were amazing and took such great care of Owen and me. He never left my side- and if they needed to take him somewhere for a check up or his circumcision, I was invited to come along- and I did- for everything, including the circumcision. I wanted to comfort him afterwards- and the strong little man didnt even cry during it! I would have bawled if he had cried- but Owen and mamma stayed strong and I held him after the procedure.

We were checked out of the hospital by noon on Tuesday and back at home. Nona and Boysh came by and decorated the front door with an "Its a boy" sign," streamers and balloons- Welcome Home Owen!

Here are a few images from that day- which seems like yesterday.. literally, my days are all mixed up right now :)









1 comment:

  1. I was out shopping the other day and saw something that made me think of you...a real cash register...I saw it at goodwill - keep that in the back of your head for when owen gets bigger! he's precious! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete