Tuesday, May 25, 2010

275 days down... 5 to go

39.5 weeks .... SO close!

WOW, 275 days! I can not believe I have been pregnant for two hundred...and seventy...five... days!!!! That is a really really long time! Since the end of August!
It has flown by quickly!! I have to thank Jeremy for putting up with me pregnant for 275 days... it is as much of a trip to be pregnant that long as it is to have a wife pregnant that long (well, being pregnant might take the lead by a little there, but you get my point). I have the most amazing, supportive and loving husband. He claims its so cold in our bedroom at night he should be able to hang meat- but somehow I wake up at 2am every early morning fanning my face and he continues to not say a word, sleeping in pajama pants and socks to stay warm. Need I point out that it is the end of May in Houston, Texas?! (I am sure he is going to pull his beanie hat out by the end of the week)!


Here are a couple pictures:

I am smiling but secretly whimpering behind that smile. Owen, sweety, it is time to get up and get out...now! Love, mom.



POP!



No comments:

Post a Comment