Saturday, May 22, 2010

CHOPS

Tonight we had dinner with my in-laws for my brother-in-law's graduation dinner celebration. James will be graduating from Cinco Ranch High School June 5th and will be attending Rice University in the fall. But that is not it.... he will also be playing for the Rice Owls football team. We are so proud of him!

We are so excited that he is going to Rice because not only is it a great school but its a great school located right around the corner from our house. We are already talking about our pre-game tailgating plans at Barkdull. And to start the season off, Rice's first game is against University of Texas at Reliant Stadium- that is right, that is how we do it, right out of the gate!

Owen is going to love watching Uncle James play football- I can already see him carrying a football around wearing a little Rice t-shirt with 'Radcliffe' on the back.

Dinner was great- but now that I am pushing 9 months pregnant and sporting a belly that measures almost 40 cm (up & down), there is not much room inside for my stomach along with everything else! I imagine it is mashed somewhere in between Owen's feet and my ribs, therefore, I am only able to eat small amounts at a time... making a steakhouse serving quite difficult to conquer. 1 more week until Owen's due date is here! (thank goodness!)

Below are some pictures from the evening.
(click on a picture to enlarge)

{The High School Graduate}


{James and his girlfriend, Katherine}


{My handsome husband and me}


{Jeremy, me and Uncle Jake}


{The Radcliffes}

No comments:

Post a Comment