Friday, May 28, 2010

The due date weekend!

It is the weekend that I have been waiting for, for the last 10 months! Baby due date weekend... will Owen be early, on-time or late to his own party???
I was determined that he would be early, and I still am banking on it. I have said May 28 or 29th... Jeremy says, June 3rd or 4th.

My very good friend, Isabel David, had her son, Elliott Maximilian David on Monday morning- but went into labor on Elliott's due date, Sunday night. Congrats to Danny and Isabel- cant wait to meet the little one!! So, this is a big weekend for us... like I said before- if he doesn't come by my next Dr. appointment on Tuesday- then my doctor will schedule an induction for next week. This is officially, our LAST weekend alone- unless last weekend was and our little gemini comes sometime between today and Sunday :)

A few little facts about this little gemini:
In astrology, Gemini is considered a "masculine", positive (extrovert) sign. Perhaps the most dominant Geminian characteristic is versatility. It is also considered an air sign, and is one of four mutable signs.[4] Gemini has been closely associated with the planet Mercury and is considered to be ruled by it.

Apparently Mercury is released out of retrograde today, its a big day... I don't know too much about this, but maybe it will mean something to Owen?

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment