Thursday, May 27, 2010

{Vitamin D Time}

Today I took some time and lounged in the pool and read a book (which is incredible, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo- FYI if you haven't read or heard of it). Tate and I lounged and soaked up some rays. The pool is even more amazing when you are pregnant- makes me forget that I have a 20 lb stomach in front of me.... I feel light and that is a priceless feeling being 3 days away from my due date and feeling very heavy.

Tate LOVES to lay in the sun- if there is the least bit of shade on him he moves to a sunnier spot. He enjoys hanging out up on our upstairs deck in the sun. I wonder if I am freezing Tate in the house like I am Jeremy and that is why he acts as though he has to defrost in the heat? Mmmm?


We are still waiting...




Heaven:

1 comment:

  1. That's a great book! I just finished the second one! Best of luck when Owen comes - looking forward to see pics of him!!

    ReplyDelete