Monday, May 10, 2010

Inching closer...

I went to Dr. Ivey today for my 37 week appointment. I have 2 weeks and 5 days to go until Owen's due date. The appointment went great- I am measuring right where I should be and Owen's heart beat was at 130- active little guy. Dr. Ivey pulled in the ultra sound machine and did a quick ultra sound because he wasn't quite positive that he could feel his head down- but the little guy did in fact have his head down... his arms were hanging over his head so it made it hard to feel his head... I laughed and said that he was hanging upside down like a little monkey. I'm not sure where he has room to put his arms over his head- but I guess he is making some!
We are still on track for May 30th... unless he comes earlier. Owen is not allowed to come next week because my doctor will be at a conference all week... so Owen, come now, or stay put! :) Who am I kidding... I am acting like I have some sort of say so in this whole process- its clearly all up to the little monkey inside- only time will tell..

No comments:

Post a Comment